Alistair specialises in the development of tourism destinations for natural and cultural heritage sites. His consulting advice is underpinned by 25 years’ experience in the development, operation and management of significant tourism infrastructure and adaptive reuse of major historic sites for NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service. He is experienced in managing World Heritage sites and his protected area management background is underpinned by qualifications in Architecture and Planning.
- Provides achievable and realistic advice for realising client objectives
- Creates innovative and creative solutions to complex challenges
- World Heritage and protected area senior executive experience
- Registered Planner with the Planning Institute of Australia
- Has planned, designed, developed, managed and operated visitor infrastructure in sensitive natural and cultural heritage places