Penny worked in tourism and lease and licence management in protected areas for over 17 years before coming to work at TRC in 2015. Since starting with TRC she has completed her studies in law and has worked with clients across Australia and New Zealand on destination development projects, feasibility studies, economic impact assessments and accommodation supply analysis.
- Strong writing skills that can clearly convey complex ideas, data and analysis in plain English
- A natural communicator with excellent verbal communication skills used to genuinely consult with stakeholders
- An in depth understanding of legal issues relevant to tourism and recreation
- Ability to analyse issues and problem solve to find workable solutions
- Flexible and adaptive to clients’ needs