We have offered advice and performed feasibility and business studies across much of the world.
- Assessment of tourism and livelihood opportunities in association with major road developments in rural areas (Ministry of Works, Government of Belize in association with Beca Carter International)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sutjetska National Park- best case guidelines for Sutjetska National Park (UNDP)
- Guest speaker at Brazil Sustainable Tourism seminars in Sao Paulo, Salvador and
- Brasilia (Banco Real)
- Guest speakers at range of tourism conferences and seminars on tourism
– Impacts of proposed hydro scheme development. (hidroAysen)
– Tourism product development. (ACHET)
– 4th Volcanoes, Rivers and Lakes Tourism Conference, including completion of a review of tourism in the Palena Province (Patagonia).CondorVision
- Business advice to a number of national and international tour operators.
- Preparation of a tourism strategic agenda based on the Boston Consulting Group’s Tourism Sector (Cluster) Report 2007 in conjunction with P4.(Ministry of Economy, Chile)
- New Zealand First World War Heritage Trail – develop Concept and Business case for the development of Heritage Trails in Gallipoli and Western Front to improve interpretation related to battlefield sites of significance to New Zealand
- Design of a multi-year programme to develop nature and adventure tourism, mountain biking and trekking trails in the Balkans. (UNDP)
- Technical assistance to the adoption and promotion of a tourism sustainability label in the Seychelles (UNDP)
- Technical assistance on a marketing and implementation plan for the adoption and promotion of a tourism sustainability label in the Seychelles. (UNDP)
Get in touch, we look forward to discussing your challenge.