We have offered advice and performed feasibility and business studies across much of the world.
- Assessment of tourism and livelihood opportunities in association with major road developments in rural areas (Ministry of Works, Government of Belize in association with Beca Carter International)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sutjetska National Park- best case guidelines for Sutjetska National Park (UNDP)
- Guest speaker at Brazil Sustainable Tourism seminars in Sao Paulo, Salvador and
- Brasilia (Banco Real)
- Guest speakers at range of tourism conferences and seminars on tourism
– Impacts of proposed hydro scheme development. (hidroAysen)
– Tourism product development. (ACHET)
– 4th Volcanoes, Rivers and Lakes Tourism Conference, including completion of a review of tourism in the Palena Province (Patagonia).CondorVision
- Business advice to a number of national and international tour operators.
- Preparation of a tourism strategic agenda based on the Boston Consulting Group’s Tourism Sector (Cluster) Report 2007 in conjunction with P4.(Ministry of Economy, Chile)
- Design of a multi-year programme to develop nature and adventure tourism, mountain biking and trekking trails in the Balkans. (UNDP)
- Iceland Sustainability Indicators (EFLA Consulting Engineers)
- Technical assistance to the adoption and promotion of a tourism sustainability label in the Seychelles (UNDP)
- Technical assistance on a marketing and implementation plan for the adoption and promotion of a tourism sustainability label in the Seychelles. (UNDP
- New Zealand First World War Heritage Trail – develop Concept and Business case for the development of Heritage Trails in Gallipoli and Western Front to improve interpretation related to battlefield sites of significance to New Zealand
Get in touch, we look forward to discussing your challenge.