Our call for speakers is now closed. If you have submitted an abstract we will contact you soon.
THE PRIMARY THEMES AND PROPOSED TOPICS ARE
1. Creating experiences, not trails
- Market data — what we know the consumer wants
- Emerging trails/trends
- Case studies
2. Making trails count — how to attract investment
- Social, economic & health benefits
- Supporting the local economy
3. Governance, management and good planning
- Trails for the future — planning for maintenances
- Case studies — good governance/implement models
4. Selling the experience — innovation in marketing
- Positioning the trails in a destination
- Great walks and rides
Abstracts are to be submitted by email to email@example.com to be received no later than 30 November 2018.
- Be no longer than 500 words
- Identify the theme you believe the topic best relates to
- Contain a brief summary of the content areas of your proposed topic
- Be accompanied by a bio-note (max 150 words) and photograph of the speaker (s) showing their expertise and/or knowledge in the subject area
- Have a clear and concise title that conveys a clear message.
Submitted abstracts will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Alignment with one of the three key themes
- Applied learning experiences applicable to trail planning and management
- Clear key learnings and outcomes for delegates (eg from case studies)
- New and innovative concepts
All speakers will be required to cover their own registration fees, accommodation and travel costs. Accepted speakers will be offered a speaker registration fee of $900.
To enable delegates to interact with speakers we encourage you to attend the entire conference.
Please contact us if you require more information